Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2

I brought my sister, Hannah, who is 2.5 years younger than I am (and around 2.5 inches taller than me) to the interns' Bring a Friend Day. After peer review of outlines (always terrifying, especially with all the guests) we saw a video on the freshmen imaging lab class and then were sent to work. I contacted Tori about the images I mentioned in my last post, and she said when it happened to her it meant something in the original files got messed up when they were sent. She said she'd re-email them tonight. I also tried to make sense of Lydia's code.
Mr. Callens and Mr. Pow nicely arranged for everyone to be taken out to lunch at Salsarita's, which was delicious as always (the food tastes better when I don't have to pay for it).Thank you! Afterwards, they set up the volleyball net, where we played a game of volleyball with varying degrees of success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment