Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18

Not much to say about today. It was a Monday and it felt like a Monday. We started off the day with peer review of abstracts (which was terrifying but helpful). I was told I had to explain more so the general public could have a better understanding of my research. Zihao and Cici had a nearly flawless abstract; we only gave them a few suggestions.

Afterwards, I continued reading about image reduction and then ate lunch with some of the interns. We attributed the uncharacteristic silence during lunch, and the day in general, to Allyse's absence. Madi, however, couldn't take it and burst into giggles everytime someone so much as looked at her. I explained to a flabbergasted Nathan that this was seminormal behavior for teenage girls, and then he seemed to accept it and go back to his computer.



No comments:

Post a Comment