Thursday, July 21, 2016

July 21

Today, I am lacking inspiration for my blog. We started the day with "Worst thing that's happened at your school," and, predictably, the things at RH and Fairport were worse than the things at Penfield Mendon and Brighton. Prank ideas, however, were more sophisticated at those schools (someone wanted to create a program that would crash all the computers on the network).

Then, the interns all went out for lunch. Thursday is intern eat out day. Of course, I, along with about four other interns, forgot and brought their lunch. Even though I didn't buy anything, I got a handful of free fries (some from Nathan who let me try his malt vinegar/ketchup concoction).

(It tasted like ketchup with a hint of cleaning chemicals. I liked it.)

I also had a paragraph on the actual work I did today, but Blogger deleted it. Essentially, I continued working on image reduction and plate solving.




No comments:

Post a Comment